« Home | Sunrise over Portobello Beach » | Loch Ard Light » | g4 » | A flash in the dark » | Seat of Kings » | Portobello beach » | Katie and Archie » | Drumashie Farm » | shades of grey » | Revisit » 

Friday, October 03, 2008 

Buchaille Etive Mor from the River Coupall

"A low angle shot of Buchaille Etive Mor from the River Coupall. Not long after sunrise. Those failiar will recognise this as a from a well used spot, but this is one of my favourites that I have taken from here.

Every time I think I'm done shooting this mountain, I'll drive by on my way elsewhere and I'll see the mountain in yet another light that I haven't shot it in yet. This morning I was on my way to Oban to visit the sea-life sanctuary, and the light was getting a bit better as we got closer to Glen Coe. I've not shot the mountain with this sky yet, so I stopped and had a crack.

Canon Eos 5D, 1.2 ND, 0.9 soft ND Grad, 8 seconds @f22, ISO 50"

The Flickr Scotland Blog

  • A Photo Blog where photographers from all around the Scotland, and visitors to the country, capture the best of the nation's places, people, history, views, scenery, buildings and architecture, townscapes, cityscapes and culture.

    And of course the quirky....

    The Blog has been featured in the Sunday Herald Magazine and has been highlighted on the Flickr Blog.

    The Flickr Scotland Blog is run by Calum and Victoria, strongly supported by Pamela

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates