« Home | Govan-shipyard » | Clyde in winter (Glasgow) » | Glen Shiel » | Srath Suardal, Skye. 12/12/10 » | Black Dog, Red Lead » | Isle of Skye » | Chair-a-Planes » | it's christmas » | Canoe Reflections » | Pint » 

Saturday, December 18, 2010 

Autumn Blues, Loch Lomond


Autumn Blues, Loch Lomond, originally uploaded by Richard Childs.

"I waded out into the flood to a point where my boots filled to get beyond the conopy of the trees above me.

I already knew that this was going to work as a panoramic shot but had to filter from beneath as well as above to pull more detail out of the strip of land through the centre. Luckily no one was around to hear me swearing as I thrashed my way back and forwards through the water to my pack sitting on a rock some 30 feet away while I applied the necessary filters, cable release and film holder to my camera before the cloud moved away."

LOL, but on the end the photo is beautiful, and you can call it a rewarding experience.

Happy holidays my friend, wishing you all the best in the New Year. Anna :)

Post a Comment

The Flickr Scotland Blog

  • A Photo Blog where photographers from all around the Scotland, and visitors to the country, capture the best of the nation's places, people, history, views, scenery, buildings and architecture, townscapes, cityscapes and culture.

    And of course the quirky....

    The Blog has been featured in the Sunday Herald Magazine and has been highlighted on the Flickr Blog.

    The Flickr Scotland Blog is run by Calum and Victoria, strongly supported by Pamela

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates